Monday, July 26, 2010

Sorting and Saving School Memories















Under the bed in a basket was a jumble of school papers. Memories from several years of school for my daughters had been tossed carelessly in this basket. Not any more. They are neatly filed in a storage file folder. The best part is that each hanging file is adorable and the brilliant student, who is also adorable) from the school year is clearly visable.










There is a labeledhanging file for each grade - up to fifth grade. Isn't that a great way to keep track of those special papers? I love it. The files for the grades that are still in the future are premade and just waiting for the school picture.










BTW: This idea was not my own. I borrowed it from a blog but I can't credit the artist because my memory fails me.

0 comments: