Thursday, July 8, 2010

Keepin' It Cool with Monogrammed Koozies




I have a group of fabulous women that I hang out with, especially during the summer months. Every Friday we meet at a pool. Our kids play together, we share dinner, and we enjoy lots of laughter.




I like to sew... a lot. During a couple of get togethers this winter we joked that we should all have monogrammed koozies. I don't think they ever thought that I would take that idea and run with it.




They are so easy to make. I found the koozies at Hobby Lobby and used scrap material to make the sleeves. The monogrammed square is just pieces of denim with the initial painted with craft paint and then brightened with a matching sharpie. To help with the cool factor, I frayed the denim. Our beverages are staying cool this summer.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome! And cool :-)