Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Two Hour Mixed Media Challenge


The girls would be home from school in two and a half hours, all the work was finished, and it was time for me to play. So, I challenged myself to make a mixed media picture for Greta to hang in her bathroom in two hours or less.  In order to make it even more fun I picked three items that I had to incorporate into the picture:

1.  half of a broken turquoise zipper
2.  a brown tag with a black cat stamped on it that I purchased at a craft fair for 25 cents
3.  a green jewel that Greta gave me as a gift

I almost made my two hour deadline... I finished it right when the girls walked in the door two and a half hours later. Greta loves it and I had a blast making it.









The girls would home from school in two and a half hours, all the work was finished, and it was time for me to play.  So, I challenged myself to make a mixed media picture for Greta to hang in her bathroom, which she has requested, in two hours or less.  I almost made it... I finished it right when the girls walked in the door two and a half hours later.  Greta loves it and I call that a SUCCESS.

0 comments: