Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween




The thing about Halloween costumes is that if allowed - without my input - the girls will represent themselves perfectly. They did exactly that this year.




Last year, against her will, Gigi went as a mermaid - only because I found an amazing costume at Goodwill. This year she was a viking. Nothing frilly, glittery, or poofy - just strong. It fit her to a tee.




Greta loves extravagance but she is also practical. She likes to pick a costume that she can use for the rest of year as she plays dress-up. All hail to the Majestic Queen. She wasn't just a queen but a majestic queen! I think it took her a week of practicing the pronunciation of majestic before she said it correctly.




I wonder what my costume would be if I got to choose....

0 comments: