Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Off Road Biking

Don't cry sweetie pie. (I'd cry too if I had gravel in my palm. She loves to ride her bike so I think it hurt her spirit as much as her hand.)
Not rugged.


They love exploring.







Rugged.





Skipping rocks.







There goes what makes up my heart.







Cool pic, huh?







Gene loves to go trail riding... it makes him happy. Now he has the girls hooked on it and they like to go on early-out Wednesdays after school.



They always come home so pumped and proud of themselves. I had to reclaim some cool points so I told them that until I had married their Dad that I had only ridden my bike on trails and gravel roads. Oops - now I had to put my money where my mouth was.

I agreed to go riding with them. It wasn't as serene as the pictures - there were a few wrecks. I walked or rode away with a few sprains and pulled muscles. But hey - it's all good. I'll try again in the spring (once I have given my body time to heal).

0 comments: