Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MOM!!!!!


Some days I am needed more than others.


Greta has yelled for me five times so far during her shower.

MOM! MOM!

What soap do I use? (there is only one container of body wash)

I can't use that. Dad uses it and I am a woman!!!!


MOM!!! MOM!!! I DON'T LIKE YELLING!!!!

What do I do next? (uhmmm, have you washed your hair or your body?)


MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM!!!!!

What do I wash my hair with? (shampoo? The one and only bottle of shampoo in the shower. The girl can read!)


MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

My band aid fell off. (it would be a shame if soap and water got on that boo-boo)


COULDN'T YOU COME HERE FASTER SO I DON'T HAVE TO YELL!!! (she says this while yelling at me)


Now she is sitting beside me crying because she has to put on pajamas after her shower.


I have been thinking a lot about gratitude. Let's see, I have a clean little girl who has a good set of lungs. Thank you God. No really, I mean it... or I will as soon I peak in on her tonight while she is asleep.

0 comments: