Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Auburn Message Boards

There is a battle going on in Alabama and you are expected to pick on side or the other.  Are you Roll Tide or War Eagle?  The battle is revving up as football season is getting ready to begin.  I was asked to to paint an Auburn message board.  Not to worry, there are some University of Alabama paintings right around the corner.




 So, the big question here is do I greet people with a Roll Tide or a War Eagle hello?   I'm neutral.  GASP!!!  See, I went to college at University of Louisville, not that other school in Kentucky that some people know about.  Even worse, I am a basketball fan living in football country so during basketball season you will find me wearing the Louisville Cardinals  Red Shirt.  During football season, you will find me enjoying all the food at the game parties.



0 comments: