Friday, May 29, 2015

Creativity Comes In Many Forms



People would say that my kids are creative.  I mean, how could they not be?  I have made a point of painting, sculpting, and drawing with them since they were tiny.  They had birthday and Christmas themed around art supplies. Even though they have been exposed to all types of art one that I am most proud of is their interest and love of music.








Even though they have been exposed to all types of art one that I am most proud of is their interest and love of music.  I played the piano growing up but my abilities never came close to my teenager's love of the piano.  She's your typical teenage girl who blares her music from her room; however, it is often piano music that she is blaring. 





 My sweet youngest, who can be so quiet around others, is always using her voice.  When she is home she sings, raps, and just makes noise.  Her voice is strong and beautiful and perfect for choir. (She's the tall girl in the middle back row) It brings my heart joy to listen to them both enjoy art and creativity.

0 comments: