Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hello Beautiful You - mixed media painting

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.
Proverbs 16:24

Wouldn't you like to hear your inner voice say "hello beautiful you"?  My inner voice isn't always kind and gentle but it should be.  I pray each night for God to help me use my words to uplift and enlighten my girls.  Maybe I should include myself.

Just a bit of trivia... the penny in the corner is from Greta.  She gives me little thoughtful trinkets all the time.  It makes my day.  She also like to drop money on the ground in hopes that whoever finds it will have a brighter day.  I found this penny in front of my closet door.  It might have fallen out of a pocket but I chose to believe the good, that it came from Greta.  She wouldn't admit to anything when I asked her about it.  She just smiled.  And now I smile every time I see it.











0 comments: