Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ms. Effie's




Have you ever been to Ms. Effie's? When I try to explain it to friends my first statement is that we love it... the girls love it... and there are flowers, chickens, and kittens!


Ms. Effie's is:


a you-pick flower farm


constantly changing


a working farm and family


a great place to relax, reflect, and refresh


a place to go when you need to feel special (that feeling is given freely from the owner)


a place to bring me back to being a kid on a farm


beautiful.




Ms. Effie's is part of why we look forward to summer. In fact, when we made our first trip out there this year Greta started jumping up and down, cheering, and clapping when I said we were on our way. I want to share it with all my friends!

1 comments:

NOBODY said...

I want to go here. Will you tell me everything I need to know to make that happen.

By the way, do you remember me?