Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kids Say Funny Things


Do you remember all the funny words your kids said when they were little? I don't remember much. I didn't document my girls' first words, when they took their first steps, etc in the traditional baby book. I don't know why... it just didn't occur to me at the time. I wish I had done a traditional baby book.
I did keep a notebook for each of them where I wrote little letters to them about how it felt to be their Mom, the good, bad, and the ugly. I'll give it to them when they have sweet babies of their own.


One thing I never want to forget is the funny little ways they said things.


Greta:

shurdle - shoulder

Burber King - Burger King

rememory - remember

rememorize - memorize
algerly - allergies


Gigi:

bresik - breakfast

Crapper Bell - Cracker Barrel

flamly - family

1 comments:

NOBODY said...

J would TOTALLY agree with "Crapper Bell".