Friday, December 30, 2011

Iowa Peeps

Normally I wouldn't look forward to driving for over an hour on a curvy country Missouri road but yesterday it was an absolute pleasure because we knew who we would be visiting at our destination!  The girls and I turned up the country music and was lost in pleasant memories all the way there.  Well, maybe not all of us.  Greta has terrible car sickness so she tried to sleep most of the way.

It was a great visit.  The girls and I met our friends, The Snarr Family (Tod, Jamie, Ashton, Jordan, Regan, and Cole) at Tod's parents farm near Jefferson City, MO.  Man, how I missed that family.  It was comforting to see them and Tod's parents.  They are a great family who has their priorities straight - they value God, family and hard work. 


The girls played on the farm... and it is a working farm so there was animals to see, rope swings in the barn, and places to explore. Jamie and I caught up on what we have missed in each other's lives.  Sadly, I was too busy gabbing to get more pictures and somehow missed photographing Regan, my little buddy, and Cole.  It was a perfect afternoon.





2 comments:

Becky said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you guys were able to see each other! You are both such amazing families!

Jamie said...

We loved seeing you guys. We have all missed you so much. What a treat to be able to spend time with you!