Monday, January 31, 2011

Reusable Sandwich Bags, Tote, and Clutch

The reusable sandwich bags are so fun - and earth friendly. My girls use them in their lunchboxes every single day for things like sandwiches, grapes, and crackers. We just wipe out the inside with a soapy washcloth. They can also be thrown in the washing machine and air dried if needed.



















This is a new pattern that required a learning curve. I really like the combination of fabrics and details.























This clutch is from combination of different patterns which I altered until it was just right. It holds a diaper and small container of wipes perfectly- or - paintbrushes and markers for on the go projects.







Sewing lately has been very slow. I injured my arm and had to take it easy... something about scar tissue developing from over use. Now I have to stretch my arm before sewing and other projects. Ah, the perils of the crafty American housewife. It feels good to be healthy again.