Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Green Cleaning



Meet my eco-friendly friend: Vinegar
It costs $3 and keeps my house clean for a year.


My friend, no her name is not vinegar, has this great group of women at her church. If I can, I always say yes to any event they invite me to. I never feel out of place. We all love God so how different can we be?!? Anyhoo, this time, during their big night out for the Moms - I don't know the exact name for this event, probably something smart and enticing like Enrichment something, something - I was asked to give a little talk about Green Cleaning.
I was honored to be a part of their evening. I think it went well. Luckily, I have been swamped with family responsibilities so I didn't have time to get nervous - or plan well. I just got my cleaning supplies together and got on my soap box to jabber on and on (soap box - green cleaning... Get it? I am so funny!).
I hope it was informative and that a few more families are considering joining me and my best friend, Vinegar.

0 comments: